A Ukrainian volunteer shared a horrible story on social media about her friend Liuba from Kharkiv

A russian occupier raped the girl for a week and then shot her mother dead in front of her. We give you a full story. Everyone must read it.

"Yesterday I received a message from the person I was looking for in all group chats from Kharkiv. 

My Liuba. The person we have known for 10 years. 

Her story is one of many. Her story is one of those that kills you from the inside. Writing it, I feel unbearable pain.

Liuba is 29. She has lived all her life with her mother. For the last 3 years her mom has been bedridden. 

When the war broke out, Liuba did not try to evacuate because no one agreed to help take her mother away. 

In a few days, when there was already a hole in their entrance to their building, 3 louses came into their apartment. I can't call them people…

They took out all the food there was, and one of them stayed in. Liuba was under assault. It was impossible to call the police. And then he just broke her phone. 

Liuba, my beauty, who never cries, burst into tears. 

This louse was raping Liuba for more than a week. 

And then he began to declare his great love to her and said he wanted to send her away from the war.

Liuba refused, saying that her mother was ill, she would not leave without her. And then, this piece of shit, in front of a fragile woman, shot a weak old woman dead. 

God, I'm writing this, and I can’t wrap my head around it. I live through each story as coldly as possible so as not to go crazy, but not this one. It's become personal. It hurts… 

My dear Liuba, she is currently on her way to the rehabilitation center, from where she will go abroad. But I can't stop crying. 

I want them dead. Die, bastards!"


Here is how you can help Ukraine: https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/donate

https://bank.gov.ua/en/about/support-the-armed-forces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News on russian channels. Madhouse

The city of Vinnytsia (west-central Ukraine) was struck during a conference in The Hague, dedicated to the responsibility of russia for crimes on the territory of Ukraine

40% of young people from Ukraine were forced to leave home due to the russian attack